If you are involved in some form of online content work or another, chances are you are very familiar with WordPress. You might have also heard of Clickfunnels as it is the top tool to use to gain traction in the field of digital marketing. As an effective and quick way for building sales funnels, nothing really beats Clickfunnels.
But which is really the best when it comes to Clickfunnels vs. WordPress?
Before anything else, it is important to know and remember that WordPress and Clickfunnels are completely different online platforms. Comparing these to is like comparing oranges and apples.
The purpose of WordPress is to help you create content while Clickfunnels is to get people to purchase your products through creating sales funnels that can convert and generate quality leads.
Which of these two platforms should you use, then?
Clickfunnels should be the best friend of those who are in the world of marketing. This is a tool that automates and systematizes the process or the so-called sales funnel to generate online leads and convert them into buying customers who will make repeat purchases in the future.
Clickfunnels provides the following benefits to online marketers:
- It works seamless with the paid ads.
- It helps save time.
- It has a supportive community.
- There is a 14-day trial available for free.
- affordable clickfunnels pricing plan
- offer some clickfunnels discount
WordPress is the tool you need to check out and use if you are a writer, business, or blogger. This is an open-source and free platform that has now become the number one go-to solution for website and content creators. Most blogs online are made with the use of this platform. This doesn’t really come as a surprise since it offers the following advantages.
- It allows high customization.
- WordPress is compatible with organic SEO and traffic.
- It is cost efficient.
Clickfunnels vs. WordPress – What’s the Best for You?
What should you really choose between Clickfunnels and WordPress? Well, it is actually easy to pick the right one for you because there are several considerations that you need to keep in mind.
You should choose WordPress if you need to do the following:
- You specialize in content such as news, blog, and the like.
- You wish to maximize your organic traffic and SEO.
- You want to have better control over the different features of your website.
- You got the time for creating a website from scratch.
Meanwhile, you can choose Clickfunnels if you hope to do the following:
- You want to create sales funnels with high conversions that can give you more positive returns.
- You like to save time and you are not tech-savvy.
- You want to focus on offering services or selling products for a profit.
- You got some budget to spend for paid advertising.
At the end of the day, it all boils down to the goals you have. If you have something to sell, Clickfunnels is the one-stop shop to boost your revenue using sales funnels. But, Clickfunnels is not meant for content creation. WordPress should be the one to turn to if you need to build an online store, blog, or corporate website.