Several users either use ClickFunnel or OptimizePress, but both the users are still confused that are they using the best tool for themselves? So if you are also facing this confusion, then I am sure that with the help of this ClickFunnel VS Optimizepress article, you would be able to choose the best tool for yourself.
What are ClickFunnel and its features?
Let us start this ClickFunnel VS OptimizePress article from discussing ClickFunnel first. So ClickFunnels is a funnel builder with the help of which a business or website owner who is sharing some products and services to users can improve the sales.
If you are facing a massive problem in managing your online business, then this tool is all that you need. Because with the help of this ClickFunnel tool, one can make processes such as online marketing, selling of products and the delivery more accessible than ever.
With this tool, you can create several landing pages and modify them according to you, on which the products and services offered by you would be showed-off.
Here are some features that you are offered with ClickFunnels tool-
- Custom Domain
- A/B Split tests
- Email Integration
- Optin Funnels
- Sales Funnels
- Membership funnels
- Webinar Funnels
- Priority templates
ClickFunnels is a type of paid device, and it offers two different plans which are as follows-
- Startup Plan- You can have this plan for $97/month, some features you get in this plan are 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, Contact leads, 3 Custom domains, and many more.
- Enterprise Plan- This plan is offered for $297/month, some extra features that you get in this plan are 70 funnels, 300 pages, 100,000 visitors, 20 custom domains, and Priority template requests.
Because of these tools higher efficiency and better work quality, it can gain an overall rating of 9 out of 10.
If you want to have a look at ClickFunnels, then you can use it for free as they offer you a 14-days free trial from https://getcffreetrail.com
What is OptimizePress and it’s Features?
OptimizePress is a type of web tool with the help of which individuals or business persons can create high-converting landing pages, sales pages, and various portals. Let us have a look at the list of features you are offered with OptimizePress and let’s see is it better than ClickFunnel and can win ClickFunnel VS OptimizePress.
- Helps in creating sales and landing pages
- Portals for membership
- Blog sites can be created.
- More than 30 templates
- Shopping cart feature
- Page protection
OptimizePress is a type of tool for which you have to pay once in your lifetime.
Let us have a look at the plans it offers-
- Publisher Plan- This plan is available for buying for $197, and some of the main features offered in this plan are 50-addon templates, A/B split test, tracking dashboard, Video background feature, Priority support. You can use OptimizePress for ten sites with this plan.
- Professional Plan- This plan is the same as the above one, but the only difference is that you can use optimizepress for 30 sites, because of which it’s for $297.