You must have noticed that there are several ways with the help of which you can create your new blog. But have you ever heard that you could create your blog by using clickfunnels also? If no, then with the help of this article, we are going to discuss that how can one create your blog with the help of clickfunnels.
What is Clickfunnel?
There are several things that clickfunnel can do, some of them are as follows-
- Landing Pages- The first feature you can enjoy by using click funnel is that it creates landing pages. If you have a business with which you sell products or various services. Then you can create landing pages for your business with the help of clickfunnel and enhance the overall sales of your products and services.
- Sales Pages- As I mentioned above that with the help of clickfunnel, you can enhance the sales of your business. And this can also happen with sales pages feature offered by ClickFunnel. You can create a ClickFunnel blog with the help of which you can show-off your products and services, hence can gain a lot of new customers.
In short, we can say that ClickFunnel is a technique with the help of which you can create opt-in landing pages or sales pages, with the help of which you can promote and enhance any business.
There are some other add-on features that you can have with ClickFunnel and those are you can create membership sites, send emails to several persons within just seconds and various such features.
The next and the central point for discussion is how to create a blog using clickfunnels. There is a total of five steps with the help of which you can create your Clickfunnels blog within no time. Let us have a look at those steps-
- Creating Funnel- The first step for the creation of a clickfunnels blog is that you have to create a funnel for gaining leads. Before the creation of a funnel, you would need to have a blog site, for which you can choose any service provider of your choice. I would suggest you go for WordPress as it’s the best in the blog website category.
- Type of Blog- The next thing is to choose the kind of blog you want to create, based on that you can select various features of ClickFunnels from this list below-
- Opt-in pages for emails
- You can go for sales pages.
- Webinars can also be done with the help of ClickFunnels blog.
- Membership sites can be created.
- Affiliate marketing is also offered.
- Blogging Pages can be created
- Choose a template- There are several paid and free templates that you can use for creating your landing page or sales page of your CLickFunnels blog.
- Put information- The second last step for the creation of ClickFunnels blog is to fill up your company’s data, in which you have to share details about the products and services you share.
- Done- It’s done, now you can link it with other blog sites that you have.